I AM LOOKIMG FOR REPUTABLE GC's in North DFW

Dallas Fort Worth Real Estate Investing Forums Contractors I AM LOOKIMG FOR REPUTABLE GC's in North DFW

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Blake Johnson 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JustinG
    Participant

I am looking for GEneral contractors who have investor friendly prices. I am averaging 25-30 properties a month that I am buying and selling iN North DFW. Feel free to give me a call 817.567.2971 Justin

Tim Herriage
    Keymaster

Justin;

Our guys at Investable Realty can help.

JustinG
    Participant

Thanks Tim… They have some GC’s to recommend?

Tim Herriage
    Keymaster

Yes. They can help you with the GCs their customers use; as well as properties.

Zul Budhwani
    Vice President of Brokerage Operations
    2020 Real Estate Investment Companies
    Investable Realty
    8330 LBJ Freeway, Suite B603
    Dallas, TX 75243
    Cell: 817-952-9184
    zul@2020rei.com

Michelle Hermansky
    Participant

Hi Justin,

I am a local Realtor and the Director of Property Management at a private investment company. I have some great contractors in North DFW and I would be more than happy to share my list with you. Send me your email and I will get them to you.

Michelle Hermansky
    Realtor/Hermansky Real Estate
    Director of Real Estate and Property Management/Stromberg Investment Group

Will Johnson
    Participant

Justin,

I can link you up with one of the best GC companies in the DFW area. Give me a call and we can talk about it. Their costs for flipping and home remodels are great!

940-218-3465

Thanks,
    Will

GeorgeEdmonson
    Participant

Hey Will
    Im trying to build a solid team for flipping and the contractors are one of the most important pieces.
    I live in Fort Worth…. do you know good investor/friendly contractors that work on my side of the metro
    would appreciate the help

thanks
    George Edmonson
    Alpha G Properties LLC

Blake Johnson
    Participant

Finishing Touches Remodeling works solely for investors and provides investor friendly pricing. We office in Fort Worth, but work all over Dallas/Fort Worth. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call to discuss. 817-451-6565

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.