Looking For Wholesale Buyers

Dallas Fort Worth Real Estate Investing Forums Looking for deals Looking For Wholesale Buyers

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  troytravis 3 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello all. I’m looking to wholesale some properties. If you are interested in getting on my buyers list please send me an e-mail with any specific criteria you may have and I’ll find it for you. My e-mail is scott.barber@torchmarkhomes.com. I look forward to working with you!

Tim Herriage
    Keymaster

Contact me. Tim at 2020rei.com

John Joannou
    Participant

I am looking for house to flip. I am also looking for partners interested in investing. I have lots of experience in renovation work. My work is second to none.

jay T
    Participant

My name is Jay and looking for wholesale property in lewisville,flower mound, colony, carrocarrollton, Corinth area.
    jaytrivedi1947@gmail.com

domaindefense
    Participant

I have a 2 br / 2 bath house in Terrell for sale.
    407 Dixon street
    214 862 1695
    Need to sell ASAP

troytravis
    Participant

Hello,
    I am a partner in a new wholesaling company, and we want to help you. We are building a list of investors and their preferences. If you are an investor, and looking for potential deals, please let us know about you and what you are looking for.

Name, Contact info, and your ideal location and price. We will do the rest and send any and all properties that meet your described preferences.

Contact me @ troytravis00@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for your time 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.