We’ve been buying houses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for more than two decades. While we buy throughout the Dallas County, we really like houses in Mesquite. Tim grew up there.
Our family business focuses on buying houses in Dallas County, specifically Mesquite and the surrounding area that may need repairs, or need to be sold quickly. We pay cash for houses and buy them as is. That mean you don’t have to lift a finger!
Here are some of the situations our customers are often dealing with:
- Unwanted Rental
- Out of town owners
- Two house payments
- Missing heirs
- Too Many Repairs
- Need to move quickly
- Need for privacy
- Quick cash
If you’d like a free, no obligation, hassle free cash offer; call us today at 214-444-7926! If you’d rather contact us online, use the form below!
After you contact us, we’ll reach out to you in order to schedule an appointment to view the home, or get more information. Typically, our process works like this:
- Set up an appointment
- View the property in person
- We typically give you a cash offer on the spot
- If we can’t buy your house, we’ll point you in the right direction
- If we agree on terms, we sign a simple contract
- It takes about 72 hours for the title company to get all of the title work back
- After the title work is back, we are ready to close
- On closing day (you pick the day) you meet with the third party escrow officer to sign the closing documents and pick up your money
- Most of the time, this is when you give us the keys
- Sometimes we can agree to let you stay in the house for a couple weeks while you move
Our job is to be flexible, and to make the transaction as easy as possible. We hope you decide to sell us your home in Mesquite. Houses in Mesquite are at the top of our list, and we know the market well.