One of the most common questions people ask us when they call about selling a house is, “How does this work?” Many times, that question is in combination with, “I’ve never sold a house before”. We wanted to just give you a little information about us, and how this works.
First, we know you might be a little skeptical of us. We know you probably get a couple dozen postcards a week from companies that claim to buy houses. Do your research. On the About Us page, we are proud to put our names, pictures, and contact information.
The Process of Selling a House:
After you contact us, we’ll reach out to you in order to schedule an appointment to view the home, or get more information. Typically, our process works like this:
- Set up an appointment
- View the property in person
- We typically give you a cash offer on the spot
- If we can’t buy your house, we’ll point you in the right direction
- If we agree on terms, we sign a simple contract
- It takes about 72 hours for the title company to get all of the title work back
- After the title work is back, we are ready to close
- On closing day (you pick the day) you meet with the third party escrow officer to sign the closing documents and pick up your money
- Most of the time, this is when you give us the keys
- Sometimes we can agree to let you stay in the house for a couple weeks while you move
Our job is to be flexible, and to make the transaction as easy as possible. We hope you decide to sell us your home.
Contact Our Best Real Estate Company in TX
Call us today at (214) 444-7926 or fill out the form below to get a cash offer on your home!